Here are the best deals we found for this Professional Systems Engineering (PSE) Studio One Preamplifier.
If you want to find similar items currently for sale on eBay please click here.
Professional Systems Engineering (PSE) Studio One Preamplifier Picture(s) and Description:
Professional Systems Engineering (PSE) Studio One Preamplifier This preamp for the most part is in good working condition. Not much information available on the internet about it, but what is there speaks very well of the unit. A small issue is when the LF or HF buttons are depressed the right channel looses volume. Not sure what's up with that. Otherwise both channels produce good sound. The other thing to mention is the phono inputs. Sound output on phono 1 is deeper and more bassie than phono 2. Could be by design, but I'm not sure. Some preamps with 2 phono inputs have a different picofarad capacitance for differing cartridge requirements. In any case they both work, but sound different. Other than that all the inputs are working good. All the controls are working smoothly with no noisy static. Cosmetically it is in pretty nice shape. Shows a little wear with some minor blemishes here and there.
- PROFESSIONAL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING STUDIO ONE PREAMPLIFIER PSE STEREO PRE AMP
- PSE Studio One Preamp-Professional Systems Engineering
- Vintage professional studio stereo audio transformer SIEMENS & HALSKE
- Pair Professional Studio Pre-amplifier Mono Block Modules – TRIAD Ouput
- DB Systems DB-1 audiophile preamplifier & power supply